Last Working Month - 14
The working hours per day should always the same for each colleagues. But because R&D follows flexible work time scheme. Then it is difficult to ensure the working time equality.
Some people may get to office half an hour later and leave office as usual. It is highly required that each people keep a time ledger book in his/her mind for R&D employees.
Here are some advises:
- If possible, get to office half hour earlier to get prepared for work
- When in the critical phase of a project, better to take some overtime work
- Take vacation or flexible time during the phase when a project is released
- Do not leave office if boss is still working on the task related to you
- Only take flexible leave when really important, otherwise, schedule your working time smartly